Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pill 1 Day 1

To day I was told I had High Blood Pressure.Wow...So today my life style changes. I am going to keep track of my food (salt ) intake and do some type of exercise every day. I am running in the 2011 Hood 2 Coast this year and I want to live to see the finish line. So I plan on keeping track of my running and physical activity through the day, We will start with my job. I drive for a local truck company and if I want to keep my job I need to get my blood pressure down and under control. My job is not that physical, but when I broke it down it sounds quite physical. imagine sitting at your work desk for 35 minutes getting up and going down 4 steps walking 150 feet climbing those 4 steps sitting down. Waite 3 minutes and do it again down 4 steps walking 150 feet up 4 steps and sit at your desk for 35 minutes. Now do that for 11 hours. that's what I do 5 days a week only my desk is a very big truck weight over 100,000 lbs.  So at 8:30 to night I took my first High blood pressure pill. I have to go back and see my Doctor in 30 days.


P.S. I worked out on the glider for 20 minutes before starting this post. Have a blessed day.

1 comment: