Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 17 Pill 17

Hi there I've been home sick in bed for the past 2 days, have not done anything but sleep. That would be days 15 and 16. Today is day 17 and I haven't taken pill 17 yet. I will take that at 8:30 tonight. I had some time so I thought I would try to catch up. My salt intake for Wednesday was good, oatmeal and milk for breakfast carrots and celery for morning snack leftover sub-way sandwich for lunch and apple and a orange for afternoon snack. for dinner I had left over low salt bean burritos that my wife made  the night before last. Then I went to bed for the next 24 hours. So now we have made it to yesterday. All I had to eat yesterday was 4 pieces of wheat toast no butter with blackberry jam. For dinner I had a no salt home made mix vegetable soup with 2 pieces of toast.  The brief time I was up having dinner (which my amazing wife made)  I managed to stub one of my toes on my right foot. I hit it bad enough that I had a limp all day at work, No walking tonight, will see what happens on the glider... See you tomorrow have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment