Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3 Pill 3

Hi there, Today was a good day. No side effects  to the medication I am taking. That is a good thing. Work was slow today I actually got off 2 hours early. Good yet not good, 2 hours of overtime is good money.. But that's OK every thing will work out. So today after work I walked 3 miles, at the 2 mile mark I just happened to be at Rite Aid so I stoped in and checked my blood pressure still high but down a little more 149 over 82. my food intake today was good  oatmeal for breakfast, beef sandwich wrap for lunch and carrots for my afternoon snack and for dinner I had a salad with a little bit of sliced ham. My fluid intake for today has been 2 glasses of milk, 60 ounces of water, 32 ounces of tea with lemon and 1 cup of hot chocolate. Oh I had 5 cookies and 2 peaces of dark chocolate. Be blessed and have a great day.


P.S. I did 10 minutes on the glider

No comments:

Post a Comment