Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 10 Pill 10

Thursday, Another different day at work. I was sent to Eugen to pickup a Truck to bring up to Troutdale with plans to take it to the action on Friday. Well the journey from Eugen to Troutdale started out wrong from the start. number 1 the truck was suppose to be ready when I got there. 2 and a half hours after I arrived I finally hit the road. What should have taken 2 and a half hours took over 4. 20 miles after I left Eugen I stoped to check things out, And found a very very hot wheel. so for the next 120 miles I drove 20 miles stopped and let the wheel cool off 20 minutes drove 20 miles stopped to cool off. What a trip.... After work today I took my jeep back to the shop, and they finally got all the work done to it.  Yahoo... today was not a good day for exercise the only real exercise I got was climbing in and out of a big truck about 100 times. no glider tonight. the weather has not been good for walking or running the past 4 days. Have a blessed night...

No comments:

Post a Comment