Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 11 Pill 11

Hi there, I think I'm going to have to change the title after day 30, But for now I'm going to do day number pill number. Today is Friday and I'm still here. Work was good today, took that Truck I was having trouble with to the action today and guess what... yep I had more problems with it but I made it there. The weather has not been very good for me to get any walking in outside. so the glider is all I've been doing the last few days. good and not good, I know that exercise is a big part of helping me get my blood pressure down, but the other part is the food I eat. Iv been really looking at my salt intake. You know I said I stopped drinking soda and started drinking tea, well it seems the tea I chose wasn't so good for me. Brisk Ice tea taste good but the sodium is 65 grams per serving and there are 4 servings in 1 liter bottle and I drink the whole thing in about 2 hours. Coke you know the real thing is only 45 grams per serving. Well no more brisk tea I will now be drinking Arizonan sweet tea its only 10 grams per serving, (ever little bit helps). I had a salad for dinner and did 20 minutes on the glider.

No comments:

Post a Comment