Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4 Pill 4

Hi there today is Friday (TGIF). It was an interesting day at work today, not much to do so they asked me to move some equipment. I am the backup Tow truck driver and the normal driver is usually off on Fridays.  So I got to tow a truck today, fun fun... but it turned out to be a long day I got off at 5:30. the good thing is I made up 1 of the 2 hours I lost yesterday, The bad news is one of my driver friends asked me to be the Best man at his wedding and rehearsal was at 6:30. I maid it on time...  I didn't get to walk tonight but I did work out on the Glider for 20 minutes. No blood pressure check today. I'll try to do it tomorrow or Sunday. The Hood 2 Coast is in August and I will be ready. we are planning on doing some practice runs in March as a team, that will be fun. I'll tell you more about the team soon.  Have a Blessed Day


P.S.   My food for the day was good at the wedding rehearsal dinner I had a salad

No comments:

Post a Comment