Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9 Pill 9

Today is Wednesday. a very different day at work, I moved a truck 100 miles north to the truck auction, when I got Back into town I did a road test for a potential new driver, and finished my day loading a chip trailer. On my way home I stop ed by the tire store to get my frontend aligned and a oil change. 2 hours later they told me they didn't have a part for my jeep that I paid for yesterday so the said the oil change was free and could I bring it back tomorrow. well you know what I am going to be doing after work tomorrow...  its time for me to hit the glider  for 10 and go to bed. hope your day was blessed.

1 comment:

  1. That was nice of them to give you a complimentary oil change. Now you don't have to do it yourself.

    You are doing an amazing job with your goal of getting healthy. I am so proud of you for your food and exercise choices. You look like you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete