Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 29 Pill 29

   Hi all its been a few days. I have been doing real good, last night I got to walk 2 miles. On Sunday I did about 1/2 mile up hill non stop. Do to the weather out side right now I will not be walking tonight but I will get 15 to 20 minutes on the glider. I have been very hesitant about running sense I got the news about my blood pressure ( me freaking out ) I plan on walking on nice outside days through next week then on march 18th I am going to start  running. On Friday the 11th I am having a lump removed from my back, so running is out of the question for 1 week.
    I got some really good news from the doctors today I went in for my 30 day follow up since I started taking blood pressure medecian  and she ( the medical technician ) said perfect. My blood pressure was  122 over 70. Yahoo......
   My wife has been really good about helping me change my diet ( cutting out salt ). With a low salt diet I am finding my taste buds changing, things I didn't like in the past are all of a sudden not tasting bad at all.
This is my brother and me after the Providence bridge peddle last year, just thought I would through it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment