Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 22 Pill 22

Well the day is over for me time for bed.  So oatmeal and milk for breakfast is 270 mega grams (mg). I haven't figured out how much is in the sandwich wrap yet but I will. I switch between turkey and beef wraps, we get them at Winco they come 2 to a container. I take 1 for my lunch. I found some some Bite size Frosted Shredded Wheat that is 0 mg of salt ( guess what  my new snacks is) . Haven't gone out walking yet but I did get 25 minutes on the glider tonight. Dinner was amazing, my wife made this home made Chicken pot pie. It was good, good, good. I am so blessed.  My wife is an amazing cook. She is helping me in so many ways to bring down my blood pressure, She has been meeting me at the door every night when I get home from work and greeting me with a smile and  a kiss. She is amazing...... Tomorrow if the weather holds I will venture out for a walk when I get home from work.  Have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment